Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Problem, I guess...

I have been thinking this problem for awhile, I mean really awhile since last year.  I was wondering what changes us, what make us apart, I mean really apart like now... No talk, no laughter, no sms, even sometimes wishes to each other been skipped.

I was wondering, wondering why we become like this?
Told him about this before, then last few days he told me that you were telling him the same thing as what I told him.
Weird huh? 
We both realize that problem, but none of us take the action to solve it as the problem will solve it by itself.

After a long thinking, I realize that is my problem...
I can't accept the way you are...
I don't know why I accepted it last time, maybe time changes...

I know I'm selfish, but I really don't know what to do when I'm facing you, is something like nothing to say, nothing to share when I meet you...
I'm so so so sorry...
I'm really selfish, I don't feel like reply your sms, that's why I will leave the message and reply after half an hour or later...

Sorry...
I didn't mean to hurt you...

p/s: I don't know whether you will read this or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment