Friday, April 8, 2011

Assignments Due Date

8th of April 2011, the day we hand in all our assignments.

I wanted to update blog, even Siva also asked me why I didn't update blog.  I was really busy la!  Everyday has to go for meeting, then individual assignment to be done in the room...
Seriously got stress in this few weeks.

Today we are supposed to hand in 3 assignments which included Isu-isu semasa, ITPM and BM but because we been rejected by a lecturer on our ECBM assignment, no choice but have to redo!
So conclusion is we have to rush 4 assignments and done it by yesterday so that we can hand in by today.

I didn't get to sleep well this few days because of the assignments so I didn't get to update blog, because I want to use the extra free time to sleep~ XD
Aww... please forgive me!

I do assignment until crazy lo... =(

For me completing assignment in time is like having a war especially all assignments due date are on the same day!  Yet, the war still hasn't end yet, although we have already win the war.  The residents of the country still
haven't choose to give up but continue fight with us!  (I still got quiz and presentation on Tuesday) If the mogok success on Tuesday there will be another mogok on Friday! (if Tuesday my group didn't get to present, I will have to present on Friday!!!) Argh!!!
So the war will only officially end on Friday!!!

Lol~
But I'm glad I have won the war!!!
Get the country~
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment