Saturday, April 16, 2011

Not Final Yet

I thought everything will be done on 8th April, I mean assignment, so I was a little bit relief after all the hard copies submitted to SSIL office.  Well, at least I don't have to rush for assignment and make myself lack of nice dream and sleep.

After the presentation on Tuesday, my leader decided to redo the whole business plan.  (OMG!!!)  He said since we still got 2 days to go before our presentation, he wanted to present the best so that we can get higher marks.  I know that his intention is good but sigh... (for me la)  Started I have to rush again, I thought is over for this semester.  But I still feel glad that Hanin and I just have to do Marketing part which we actually had submitted 3 times (we redo for 2 times! before we get accepted by our leader!!! phew... )

I never believe that I can do assignment for more than 12 hours like non-stop.  This is the first time, and I hope this would be the last time.  (I know this is impossible as FYP always cause the seniors do from day to night and then from night to day which I'm going to have my FYP in the next semester also!)

Actually the marketing part was assigned to 4 of us (all girls so that we can do our things together, will be more convenient), but since one of the girl had to rush for her English assignment, so she left us early, and then the other girl she had menstrual pain, so she didn't come to join us for the fight.  Conclusion, at the end Hanin and I had to do overnight to finish up our part.  (Guys are so geng, cause they did most of the part of the business plan! Salute them!!!)

Anyway, we managed to finish up and presented well last night... Well, not us who present, but the guys who presented!  They are so powerful!!! Hahahaha
Thanks to them so much!!!

p/s: really much appreciate...
p/s: the busy life make me know nothing what happen at home... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment