Monday, April 4, 2011

Movie In Labuan

Did I mention before that there is no proper cinema in Labuan?
Seriously, I'm not kidding... Labuan really doesn't have a proper cinema, only got a very poor condition cinema. I heard they say the when you are watching movie, you can hear the transport moving sounds from outside, and the size of the cinema is so small like a classroom, maximum can fit less than 30 people!
The most important thing is the cinema got no latest movies!!! All old old de!!!

Conclusion, Labuan cinema is totally opposite from GSC...
@@|||

Still, I manage to watch movie here in Labuan, but in campus... I can't run far away from the campus until I graduate.
I watched yesterday.  A sucks movie and I didn't manage to finish it also.

The movie make got no mood to continue the next slote's movie...
So I skip 500 summer days!

My friends al say the movie is very nice!
Now regret!!! =(((
But nevermind, someone is downloading for me ady! =)))

Just now I watch Flipped!
Nice movie~
My tears drop at the last part of the movie...
Am I too sentimental???

Since my friend said he got the movie Tangled, so I choose Flipped lo~
Wating to watch Tangled!!! =))

=))

No comments:

Post a Comment