Saturday, April 30, 2011

Satay!!! *evil smile*

It has been awhile I didn't eat satay and I really want to eat them!
After some consideration, we think that after the first two papers we should go and enjoy.  And yes!  We made ourselves out to have taste of satays~

We went Layang-Layang at first which is nearer to our campus, but too bad none of the stalls there were opened!  I was so disappointed then the 'driver' (is not an ordinary driver duh, is my roommate's brother! hahaha) brought us to another place which named Pancur Hitam.  The location is a little further away, I never drive myself there but I hope I can before I graduate.

Funny thing here, Syn Wei said the way to Pancur Hitam and the way to Mutiara look exactly the same!  LoL
Guess anyone who wanna sell her is damn easy~
(no wonder she will get cheated for the surprise~ =p)

We were fortunate that there are 2 stalls of satay open, no idea what special day is that day causing them choose to have holiday but I got no that much luck to taste all the stalls' satays...
Still, I enjoyed the satays there.



We tasted 2 different stalls' satays and at the end found out the satays in the inner corner taste better, and the sauce are tasty too.
Plus the plate and 'decoration' of the satays on the plate looks attractive, maybe that's the way they make us thing their food taste better~

Dogs are there too!  I wanted to give them some of my satay, but too bad it is very unhealthy for them, oily meat, not good for them thou...
Sorry little boy... I didn't mean to be mean to you...
This dog kept walking round and round near by our table, keep on shaking his tail.  I bet this dog is only less than one year old...  Still a puppy...

Today is the last day of April, guess most of the cars been return back to the owner, because all are going back on May.  That also mean that I'm not able to drive out from the campus already except by shuttle bus or bus mini...
Never mind, cause I still can drive when I going back to Kuantan~
Haha

Happy Saturday~
xoxo

p/s: anyone wanna go Malacca?
p/s: anyone wanna come Kuantan to visit me during the holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment