Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vampires' Night (17.4.2011)

It is the night specially for third year seniors, but we are too ke po so we were there too, to make the environment crowded.. LoL
There are nothing much I wanna describe.
Seriously the main reason I went there because I can eat and I can use the opportunity to make myself pretty!
LoL

Let the pictures tell everything.
=)




I love this picture very much.  I don't know why and don't ask me why.  I just like this very much.  Although I didn't look nice in here, but the feeling is nice! LoL
May be this is what we call natural look..
Haha~








The night ended but I'm still in hungry!!!


Gosh!
Look at my teeth, they showed that I'm super hungry!!!
Give me blood!!!
LoL

You can see more pictures from here, here, here, here and here.

p/s: pictures never tell lies right? I seriously look like big fat girl in the pictures!!! Argh... =((
p/s: I did pissed just now about the pictures uploaded. At first I didn't feel anything, but when I saw some of pictures that I don't want to be uploaded is there, I feel my privacy being interrupt!  that's why I feel so angry!  Seriously don't get it why you want to be like that, block everything or whatever... Just remove the pictures that I ask for will do.  Thank You.
p/s: please don't be so perasan... I'm not talking about you... (whoever you are)

No comments:

Post a Comment