Friday, April 29, 2011

Things Happen Recently

Not much thing happens recently but things that happen really made me feel disappointed and seriously can't easily forgive or even forget.
Maybe you think I'm not mature to forget all those thing but I don't think it is a small matter for me because it is about my reputation as well.

There are 2 things that happen in this week.  So rare things that will actually happen, cause I never think that will happen.  One is I never know that friends could have think that way on me, seriously disappointed; two is I never know that a friend would have betray another with this.  Disappointed to both of them which the first one the most and the second one expected.

Because of the FYP thing, one of my friend couldn't get partners in a group which before this the friend is still alone, obviously the friend now does have a group.  Story ends.
First.
I don't know how this relate to me but suddenly someone scolded me and blame me for still finding a friend of mine to make him feel sensitive.  This is ridiculous, we are friends that's why we communicate.  I already rarely talk to him face-to-face or go out together but we just chat through messenger, is that too much or over?  Oh, come on...  I don't think this is too much or what, but I'm sure I'm doing the right thing as I already make lots of prevention to avoid him to misunderstand, and this friend thought I didn't behave myself!
Argh, whatever~
I don't feel like talking to him or what now...  No matter he is dead or alive, is none of my business anymore.  Because it is hardly for me to forgive him.
He doesn't know the story but he makes one for himself.  From what I observe now I feel what I did is much better than the girl he likes.  At least I wont take picture with a person who have a crush on me so much, everything I do I will make sure I won't give any negative feeling or too positive feeling.

Second.
The girl complain to me on what happen to her.  I feel pity to her as I can't do anything for her when this happen to her.  The girl's friend betray her.  The betrayer chooses this that benefits herself.  Seriously never thing there will be this kind of person exists... Evil...
Didn't the betrayer knows that when she is in trouble, the girl would try her best to help her?
Didn't the betrayer knows that when she needs help, the girl would help her also?
It has been 2 years.
2 years friendship is not short, at least 2 years you can face lots of happiness and sadness together!  Where is your sincere humanity?  The girl treated the betrayer with sincere heart, but what happen to the girl? The betrayer still being mean to the girl.
To be frankly, after this incident, I really feel I'm glad that I didn't choose to be friend with you since that.  I am glad and lucky at least I pull my own earlier from the circle.

To people who are in sad condition (the God knows who I mean to, because the God will know who is the kind and good one but who is the mean and bad one), hope you all will become happy like you use to be~

p/s: yes, you are right! I'm talking about you!!!
p/s: don't come and complain about this post. Just come to ask me if you dare.
p/s: to the girl, please don't be sad because of this bastard, it is meaningless to sad for this bitch as well~
p/s: I'm not angry thou~

No comments:

Post a Comment