Sunday, April 24, 2011

Not High EQ, Just Don't Feel To Argue

Yesterday I felt lazy to cook wanted to go binary cafe there to have my dinner, but since my room-mate woke up late, and I wasn't hungry yet, so we changed our mind to cfc to have our dinner.
(Binary cafe always close very early, around 7pm something you can't order any food from there already, cause they close ady!)

So we went to cfc at around 7.15pm, after we ordered, we waited for around one hour, finally our food were cooked.  Friends were asking me why not go to complain instead of waiting like fools (while waiting for foods).  Then one of the friend wondered and said since when my EQ been so high, because I was just sitting there and wait for my food without a single complain.  I just kept quite because I got nothing to say that time and I don't feel to argue anything.

Is that a must to fight for when we don't feel nice on something?  For me, I don't think so.  Why should I feel bad or angry when my food not been serve fast?  At a round table, no body understands what I feel, one round table with 6 people sitting there (excluding me), nobody knows what I was thinking but telling me that I will emo after I reach room, going to complain in my blog about the food been served after an hour..
bla bla bla...

I don't know what to say la...
Just keep quite will do because sometimes the more you say, the more you say wrongly.
So, sometimes been silent is the best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment