Monday, May 2, 2011

Malacca

Malacca is a small state in Malaysia.  I went once there before with my mom's company trip.  I want to go again because I know that I missed lots of fun and foods there because it was with company trip and we don't have local friends there that time and we were allowed to eat halal food only.

I plan to go Malacca again because of the foods there looks delicious and friends are telling me how the food taste!  I seriously gonna try them myself.  So roommate and I planned with it and decided to go during the 4 months holiday.  (not spending whole 4 months there la, lol)

Local friend there (which is my course-mate as well) already promise to be our tour guide if we go there, but now problem occur, my roommate said she can't go because nobody accompany her to Kuantan, (She planned to come Kuantan first then go Malacca together) with the reason that her mom doesn't allow her to go somewhere else alone.

Sigh.

Can't blame her because is her mom who doesn't allow her to go.  (Seriously I don't understand why, because she is already 22 now and older than me also... >.<|||)
So now I'm thinking whether to go or not.  If my brother and sister not going with me then I think the plan has to cancel cause it is weird to go alone there, I don't find fun also if I go alone.  I offered to my hometown friends, but they said they will busy with their own stuffs...

So...

Whatever la...

p/s: go update blog!!! I don't want to talk to you liao...
p/s: I wanna go sleep and concentrate with my exams dy instead of the plan, cause that will make me emo nia.

No comments:

Post a Comment