Saturday, June 4, 2011

红颜露水

I'm now at grandma's house... Got no wireless here, so I can't online whole day like I used to be when I'm at home.  I have to share computer with cousins and sister.  (Seriously inconvenient for me)
It is a Love novel.  Can't believe I read this kind of book right?  I read.  I read when I am very very boring.  I can hardly is computer and internet here so I have to bring a book for myself.
Now I have already finished the story.

I really dislike the way the story end.  The ending is very sad.  The boy and the girl in the story didn't get together at the end.  Some more the girl dead...
Ish Ish....
Next time I think I should ask my sister what is the ending before I choose to read it... If it is happy ending then I will choose that book...
Hahaha...

Happy ending always cheer me up. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment