Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cartoon

I love cartoon.  I watch cartoon since I was a small kid and I'm still watching cartoon although I'm consider as adult now.
I just watch Kung Fu Panda 2 just now with one of my friend.

Kung Fu Panda 2 is really nice! Funny and touching also.
It consider as cartoon also isn't it?  But there are lots of people including adults are watching it!

I love cartoon is because they are funny, they always end with happy and wonderful story, not like reality.  I know is ridiculous and cartoons are not real, but at least I enjoy to cartoons!
For me watching cartoons are not stupid but is part of entertainment.  I know I seem to be childish to watch cartoons at this age, but I don't know why, cartoons are seem to become part of my life.

I love cartoons because there are always happy ending.

p/s: I love cartoon, not anime...

No comments:

Post a Comment