Sunday, June 26, 2011

Part Time

Couldn't find my part time job for this holiday.  Kinda boring actually staying at home, having the same routine everyday.  Housewife routine... @@

Last week (fathers' day), my friend messaged me and ask me whether I'm free to help her to replace her part time job for around 2 weeks (accurately is 12 days only).  Since I got nothing to do, so I accepted!
Just now I saw message from her that I confirm have to work for that 12 days already.

I don't know whether I should be happy or not.  Because I have to work in mall, which I never like to work in the mall!!!  But luckily I don't have to work for 12 hours per day!

There is the schedule of mine:
Monday & Wednesday : 10am -- 10pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday : 6pm -- 10pm
Saturday & Sunday : 4pm -- 10pm

So I guess I just have to work for 48 hours within a week.  Not bad, not bad...
I think I got not much time to chit chat with silai and post status in plurk already.  Gonna miss the moment...  @@

p/s: Ops, I can't cook lunch for Monday and Wednesday dy, what they gonna eat??!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment