Friday, June 10, 2011

We Played and Eat together

Actually I got nothing much to say about Malacca trip actually.  It wasn't an awesome trip but I enjoyed it because it was the first time I have my holiday trip with my sister.
I wanted to go eat Malacca food so much, so my sister accompany me there since she is in holiday too!

We stayed in Arenaa De Luxe Hotel.  It is a comfortable hotel, not too expensive.  The room we stayed is quite small but very warm and comfortable. =)
 Morning view of Arenaa De Luxe Hotel~

Night view of Arenaa De Luxe Hotel~

We went not much places, because I'm more interesting in eating local food, but we did visit some famous places in Malacca, just we didn't take much pictures there.
Besides my main purpose to visit Malacca is because I want to eat the food there.  My friends always say food there are nice, but I never really tried them.

Now I got the chance to try them out.  I forgot to take picture of Baba Nyonya's food, I was too hungry already.
I remember the Kangkung belacan is damn spicy, I have to go toilet for around 4 times the next day! =(

From Kuantan to Malacca is quite far, need around 5 hours, but the bus we took took us around 6 hours!!! My ass was going to numb for sitting so long without moving or standing up...
I went there by Transnational but came back by Mara Liner.  Guess which one better?  Mara Liner la of course! (cheaper somemore lo!)

Gone fat already after all eating eating session with sister.  The last 2 meals there I have to find myself, we decided to eat dinner in hotel and breakfast in McD!  I didn't know that my sister loves to eat mcD breakfast.  =)

p/s: I prefer flight...
p/s: I know is short, but I got nothing else to say already.

No comments:

Post a Comment