Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Turn Round and Round

Someone got his salary and promised us to treat us a meal, a luxury meal.

At first we wanted to go Sherwood to have our dinner there, but too bad when we reached there, there got no place for us.  All table are fulled!  Even those empty one also been reserve by customers already.
(advice: reserve before go Sherwood)

We changed our destination to Teluk Chempedak (beach), when we were near to TC, suddenly I want to go Cherating Steak House, so we changed our destination again.
Guess what?
Cherating Steak House didn't open!!!
Argh!!!

Finally we went to a Japanese Restaurant which near to my house!
wtf...
We turned on big big round to find food as dinner but at the end decided to have dinner near our house!!!
LoL!!!

and I ate this

this

and this

I ate till so full, stomach gonna burst already...
Fuuuuhhhhh....

Still consider satisfy la...
but I still hope to have dinner at Sherwood and Cherating Steak House...
When go there to eat?  Hurmp...

p/s: I love Egg Mayo very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment