Saturday, June 4, 2011

Loosen Already

We used to be so close
We used to talk to each other often
We used to spend lots of time together
We used to meet each other very often

Since when...
Since when we become so far away?
Since when we become like stranger?
Since when?

We meet only once a year (almost), even when we get to meet each other longer but I don't feel we are that close.  The feeling is you never want to stay here because of those reasons....

I'm clear and understand that what had make you become like this, but I don't want to tell because I know if I tell you, you will think that I'm nonsense or jealous.  
I'm not nonsense or jealous.
I'm not the only one who feel this...

Are we going to be close like we used to be?
Or this will last until one day we can hardly meet each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment