Saturday, June 4, 2011

Recently, I...

Back home almost 3 weeks already but I didn't get any job yet.  Not I don't want to work, I want to find a part time job to utilize my holiday also, but I couldn't find one.
I went for interview last 2 days but until now I didn't get any response yet, so I assume that I didn't get lur...

Later after this weekend I will go for my holiday trip.  No more family trip but only my sister and I... 
Disappointed actually, but no choice.
Hope I can have lots of fun although just gai gai with my sister...  (we love to have shopping together but I'm not sure whether can spend our time together in holiday...)
After I back from trip, then I ny find a proper work and start to earn money la... =p

After back home, I get to talk a lot to my sister.  Lots of secret, lots of chatting with her.  Told her lots of things including what happen to campus, what big news in campus and also my life.  She is so interested in my story...  hahaha
After talked to her, now she understands me more.  Every time when I give response or did some reaction, she will always tell me and she can read that I don't really mean on what I react.  I just want to hide my true feeling...
Gosh!!!
She is now worms in my stomach!!!!!!
(I don't know this will last how long la...)

Now what make me worry is the trip... I don't know I keep on feeling something gonna happen... Things that I feel is not a good thing, maybe because I don't feel safe (that's what my sister told me).  I don't feel safe when everything doesn't settle 100% before I go.  Although hotel is 90% settled, but transport is not confirm yet.  I am afraid that my tour guide suddenly not free then I have to use GPS in my phone to bring myself everywhere already...

Nothing I can do now, what I can do is pray pray pray only...
Help me pray also la, if you don't hope me to be in troubles... Hahahaha

p/s: I wish I can have nice trip without any troubles and problems. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment