Monday, October 18, 2010

Horror...

Phone rang, your boyfriend called me and ask me to see whether you are okay or not..

Listen to what you said...
I was sleepy but I can't tell you that I need to sleep because I got class the next morning, because this is unfair to you and this is selfish behavior.

After what you had said, I feel scare.
Scare I can't handle this well.
Scare things that I'm going to handle will be huge and scare will end up with not what I imaging.
Sigh...

You told me about your experience too...
I know...
Maybe I know too much thing already, and this cause me feel lots of fear...
Wondering now whether am I choosing the right choice?
Am I taking the right opportunity?
Maybe I shouldn't take part at all...

But I'm already in it!
I have to bring the responsible up!
I don't care whether I can do it or not, but I have to take it already...
argh...
Really need help and bless from everybody~

No comments:

Post a Comment