Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Really Hate When...

I really feel pissed off when I have to buy flight ticket.

Exam time table for this semester has been announced!  I found out that the last day of my exam will be on 24th of November (is consider early cause I thought I will be home at 27th)...
I already very fast!
I straight away click into the link of AirAsia and MAS... Called my mom about when I going back home.

I really hate when I have to book flight ticket by my own...
I scare I didn't alert of all the information and book the wrong ticket...
I have to see which is the best time to go back, cause scare daddy not free to go airport to fetch me...
(I know I am pamper...)

Haih...
by the way, I don't know whether this is coincident or what cause every time I buy flight ticket I will definitely lao sai...
haih...

p/s: is going home soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment