Friday, October 8, 2010

Sigh...

I had APK few days ago...
I was frying those potato cheese ball and chicken ball with others...
With some accident, I got my pants, shirt and even my leg with hot oil!
I don't mind the pain on my leg...
So I didn't bother much that time...

Just now when I was folding my shirt and pant, realize that the stain on my pants and shirt can't be washed!!!
Argh....




super depress and dulan!!!
One is my birthday present and another one is my favorite pants!!!
sigh...
some more now let people think that is my own fault that I didn't wear apron when I was cooking...
Even if I wore apron that time, the oil will still kena on my leg!
really bull shit la!!!

Sigh....

p/s: anyway to clear the stain away?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pity for you. My condolences to your shirt and pants. Nah, just kidding. :P

    ReplyDelete