Thursday, October 28, 2010

I...

Everything does seem go well.  I tried so hard to do the best but some how there are some of them don't really appreciate.  Sigh...

I went to town with Syn Wei and Yu Jun on Tuesday, from 9.30am until 4pm really walk until both of my legs painful once I reach home.  We didn't bought much thing just something 'useful' and we made ourselves full that day!  We ate lots of food!!! (really sounds like hunting for food)  We walked for around 10 mins from where the shuttle bus drop us down to eat ban min, then walk back there to shop in the super mini mall!  huh... really tiring, but we really enjoyed. =)
I wanted to take some vitamins from the clinic, but too bad they don't have vitamins C that for chewing.  They only have tablet at the moment... ( I hate tablet so I didn't take)

We bought something for souvenir as sample too, but the result of making it is damn difficult!  Feel like wanna give up!  It is so damn difficult to do it although I already know the way of doing it, maybe is because of the difference in material ba... =(

Yesterday I didn't go out from my room at all, spend whole day in the room, DOING NOTHING!
I got lots of thing to do, but I don't feel like doing them at all!  Argh, I know, just kill me... Then gastric came to visit me at night.  Really got no idea why it will come to visit me so sudden, cause I ate my meal everyday!
Is it stress asked gastric to accompany to visit me together?  I don't want!!! shuh shuh shuh!!!  go far far away!!!

I thought I will be feeling better this morning, once I got up... Yea, no more pain when I get up, but the pain come again after I had my breakfast!!! wtf...
The pain doesn't seem to reduce until now, sigh...
Tonight somemore ady rent car to go eat McD de la... haih...  Is really not my day...

Just now research on some vitamins and minerals, (just to take some from the clinic next week de) I think I will take vitamin B1 (feel tired easily lately), B6 (for slow learning and loss of hair), B12 (for my memory loss and drowsiness), vitamin C (bleeding gums... I really have serious problem of that, even my dentist told me to eat more vitamin C but the problem just can't be solve), vitamin E (for dry skin).  Still wondering to take vitamin D and calcium or not... (both are for bones)
hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment