Tuesday, October 5, 2010

JCN

After M1M I didn't get a proper rest at all... then I have to welcome JCN (Japanese Cultural Night) into my busy life!
It was a tough one... seriously tough (tougher than M1M)
I have to stay overnight in the main building for 2 nights just because of this event.
There were so many unwilling of mine, but I have to put my commitment in it.....  just to hope others or someone would have appreciate what we did.
Been rushing for the expo which was held on Thursday, didn't sleep for whole night and went back room at 7am... Miss class, and I was so unlucky because that day got quiz!!!  argh...  (really sacrifice a lot)

Started our work on 26th of September...
Edwin and Ian Qiu were busying drawing (they are expert in drawing)...

while others were waiting for them to finish the drawing...


both of them were so concentrate and look!!! they are so handsome and pretty when they put effort to give birth to a baby!!! XD

thanks to Syn Wei who willing to follow me to help us~



discussing how to draw~
"why like that a?"
"er... maybe should try this out..."  .....


Finish drawing so that night  we do the board with all our heart...
(I was there too!  but I too pictures, but not all the time la... I got help up also de)

It wasn't a nice journey actually but I tried and did my best to enjoy the whole journey...
Although sometime I really do pissed off, but I still face them with my smile~

enjoy ourselves in the whole journey...
doing so many works to get the best result...


sometimes we even spend sometime to release our stress by doing some funny things~



most of the JLC members had given us so much of commitment and this kind of commitment I really didn't see from AJK in JCN... 



we worked hard and some even force to take a small nap to continue the job...

Really thanks to technical department, they really helped us out a lot... they helped when we asked to~  really gam dong when they willing to help us to finish setting up all the partition and stay whole night just for EXPO for the next day...
And specially thank to WEI SONG who willing to help us up during the last night of JCN (the next day will be the day of JCN)  He is the only person who willing to stay for help...
Thanks a lot~

as what Leng always said... : BULLY EXCO!!! hahahahax~

the best output we gave out~ 
but too sad because this board is not suitable to the venue...
strong wind keep blowing until the board was broken into half...
(Edwin's face was so black, because his laopo 'injured' liao)

This is the EXCO of tecnical (ah B) 
Thanks a lot a~

My EXCO~


Here we are~
The whole team!!!
I think we should shout out loud: One Team, One Voice, One Heart!!!
XD

Everybody does face different problems during this event, but I believe eveybody did their best and find the best solution for each other...
Blaming each other is not a good solution, but if each other know what is their own mistake is a good change for each of us...
Learn from the mistake so that this kind of matter will not happen in the next event.

Anyway, the output of this event was nice too!
Lots of people were praising~
I'm glad to hear that too, at least they don't know what happen inside, and they can enjoy everything that we gave out~

p/s: I don't mind to work hard, I just mind when nobody appreciate what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment