Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gossip~~

Yesterday, Lai Sim suddenly tell me that she has something to ask me through MSN, but she said that she will ask me on the next day which is today. So I ma ask her today lor...

She seems like so mystery... Lol... this is because she didn't want to ask me in front of everybody... so I ma don wan to ask to much liao.... I was thinking that if she wanna to ask den ask, if dun wan to ask then nvm lor...
Then after math, I went to toilet, she step forward and ask me... lol

okay, she said that on thursday (which is da day I ponteng sch), they talk about me in da class... okay its gossiping... lol
she said that they said I already fall in some 1... LOLzzzzzzz... okay, just continue, they guest that I fall to Joe or yi-tsiang...
Then I was like wat the hell... omg... erm, I dun no wat to say...
She said I always fight with them, which make them think that I fall into them... wat the...

okay lar, telling the truth, I always fight with them is because they always bully, that's why I bully back them... I'm like tat de lar... Com'on lar, I dy fight with all the male in my class lor... dun't tell me that I fall to all of them too.... LOL...
Just because you are my fren that's why I play with you all like this. If you aren't my friend wat for I play with you?? crazy...

after Laisim told me about this, I wondering who start this stupid conversation that day?? Then suddenly I wanna to go EC mall to buy some bra, so i wanna ask Harn Wei along, but she gave me a very weird answer. she ask me to call joe out... ask joe to accompany me there... lol wat the...
then the next thing I think is she is the 1 who start the conversation... yeah right cuz that day she went to sch... Then I sms her... and I ask her wat did she say that day...
she replied:
Well. Thats creating opportunity la. What talk bad. He is not bad ma. Can jog. Always make fun of you. Let him fell terasa. And you too. Then ma happen lo.
(guest you guys know who is she talking about...)

I was like wat the...
I also dunno wat to say dy... just reply her that I got more feeling on her than on Him...

8 comments:

  1. oohlala, but is that real? Who knows?
    A man who can jog through the mountain is gorgeous. Adventurous~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I REALLY NEVER THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE LER...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember we said Joe and Ah Kee but why Yi-Tsiang is involved? Haha! I was the one who started the topic by the way. You got the information all wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat... how can u did that u... don't ever ask me to borrow u things any more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually it all started at your first tag there. There was a question asking is there someone in your mind now. And you said yes. So I thought it might be either Joe or Ah Kee. Now I remembered why you said I was talking bad behind you. Haha! Unless you tell who's that someone is or else the gossip will still remain. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i guess some of your classmate have such a "good imagination" and creative in "public speaking" too~anyway just dont keep it the heart what they said~what a big joke that you ever hear just take it like this bah~ take care and have a nice day
    from
    primary Ex-classmate

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete