Friday, November 28, 2008

Bye~Bye Math

I know that sure you will said is Math that difficult in STPM?
Let me answer you that question.
YES. Math in STPM level is damn difficult. I know that Math in UPSR, PMR, and SPM is like kacang putih, but it is totally different in STPM. You took Add Math in SPM right? How do you think about Add Math? Easy or difficult? For me, it is just kacang putih. But when in STPM, I realise that actually Math that we took last time is very easy compare with other country (no standard).

I just finished my Math paper 2 today. Tell you what, it is damn difficult. On last Wednesday we took Math paper 1, and the question is not easy too. So all of us put our only hope in paper 2, but the questions came out is very very difficult....

Although we really did do our revision, but it is still very difficult... I think only Yun Chian, Mei Ting, Zet Hui can do those question because they are GOD in our school. Most of the upper sixers call them like that.

Anyway, left 3 more papers ny.
Haha, so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment