Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Deepavali

We went to Pashe's house to celebrate Deepavali yesterday (although Deepavali is on 27th of October 2008). She prepared lots of food that isn't very spicy actually. She had prepared lemang, mutton, some vege, nasi beriani, eggs, and also some fruits.

I reached her house at around 7.30pm. I ate two plate... lol seems like very proud like that... haha
But wanna tell you here Pashe, those food all are very delicious... But I do not know why after I reached home, I felt very very thirsty. I drank almost 750ml of water... Before I reach home, I didn't feel very full liao de, but after I drank that much water, I felt full again... till I cannot sleep well... lol...

After I ate, of course I didn't go back home just like that lar... Aiyo, where can like that de. where got ppl eat like then straight away go home de???

I went to join Harn Wei who was still eating. Yi-tsiang they all were chit chating at that time... Then we went to take some pictures.
Those picture isn't with me. I make a link here. You can go to see at Phei E's blog there.
Picture

After that Jern Foong, Meei Siew and Wei Hong also arrived dy...
That Jern Foong and Wei Hong keep play fool on me... I get frustrated and wanna give them a big 'present'... But my 'present' wasn't to big, so they didn't feel anything... lol

At about 9.15pm, I feel that I got nothing to do there, and since Shik Lin and Wei Yie oso going back home liao, so I went back home too...

No comments:

Post a Comment