Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wu~~ Study

Yesterday we were discussing where we should have our study group at. Finally we decided to study at TC and those who had confirm going are Leong, Ee Loe, and Joe, I only 50-50% going ny.

I had my breakfast with my daddy this morning at 'lots of old man there' 's restaurant. After breakfast, it was about 9.20am. So I called Leong to ask who's there already. LOL, only Joe and himself at there, cause I thought Ee Loe will go there very early. The day before she mention that she will meet us at TC at about 8am.

When I arrived there (TC and it's about 9.45am), I only saw Leong and Joe. So I sat alone on a table and start my study while wait for Ee Loe. While studying, we did chit-chat abit (haha just to rest and release some strees okay), we mentioned about our holiday after STPM. Leong and Joe suggested that we out for a trip. Yeah! I like trip, but I have to make my 'passport' at first. This 'passport' is very difficult to get it, it cannot bought by paying money.

Where chating and studying, suddenly Leong looked somewhere else. Then, I saw Jun Yan and his girlfriend, Ann Mee. Wow, they were wearing couple t-shirt, I guess. They wanted to have their breakfast at there (of course Mc Donald lar). After they finished their breakfast, Ee Loe also haven't arrived yet...

At about 11am, Leong said he need to get off to attend to a gathering of SMK Tanah Putih students. When he wanted to go off, Ee Loe came. Yeah! I got someone to accompany dy (I know Joe was there to accompany me if Leong gone and Ee Loe not there yet, but I do not want to cause we haven't really can talk).

At about 11.30am, when Ee Loe was eating her chicken foldover, Joe said he wanna go home (maybe is because he saw Ee Loe was eating and he feel hungry, haha). So at last, left Ee Loe and me.

Since Ee Loe didn't want to eat her lunch because she was still very full. So I also didn't take my lunch too. Very soon we went back home, cause I'm very hungry (I better don't eat fast food untill STPM is over cause I have cough now) and she wanted to go home. At that was only nearly 2pm.

I did nothing until nearly 5pm (not really did nothing, I did use computer and have some oatmeal cause got nothing to eat at home too), then I went to Taman Gelora with Harn Wei for jogging. I'm so happy cause Harn Wei and I had ran for 2 rounds none stop (I know that like that actually just sap-sap water for all of you, but for me it is almost miracle). While running, we saw Harn Leong and his run. We even asked each other to come again tomorrow at 5pm.

So Leong do not forget that you have already promise that tomorrow you will follow me to jogging... Hahaha

1 comment: