Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shoppping wee~~

Today I went shopping with Joe and Leong for some purpose. We went there at 3pm after school. Before that we have our lunch and rest at home, but when we meet there, Leong was still wearing sch uniform. LOL
I do not have to drive to megamall today, cause got somebody fetch me there.. Haha, I'm very lazy to drive there. Actually I also wanna pay my saman at there (I got a saman for didn't showing the parking coupon)
We shop for about 2 hours today, man it is really tired lar. I also do not know why I get tired so fast, cause normally I can shopping for a whole day.

Btw, I have bought a story book from popular today...

This a very interesting book. This is about investicate de, haha. But not investicate by using Science. Later I finish reading den I tell you all more lar...

muackss~~ I love you Wei-Si-Li (wesley).... lalala

4 comments:

  1. Dont sugus on what I was wearing. I didnt have the time to change. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the book stroy nice mah ??? if u see finish liao or dont wanna to read liao ..... borrow me can ??

    ReplyDelete