Friday, November 7, 2008

My Third Tag ♥

Okay this tag is about ~SMILE~
  • List out things that make you smile, happy
  • Then tag it to your friends
Let me list out what will make me smile... (okay I know that you always see me smile..)

>There are friends beside me
>Talk everything with friends
>Shopping
>Play in the school
>Study together with friends
>I can eat whatever I want to
>Exercise
>Love surprise
>Helping others
>Sharing (just sometimes)
>Chit Chat nonsense, crap
>Play fool with others (This is where I learn from ex-Alor Akar students who love to play fool with those around them)
>He treat me for a meal
>He ask me out
>Go shopping and buy whatever I want to
>No more worries about money
>No more exam
>Blogging
>Play with my pet
>Having surprise on my birthday
>(The last thing and is the most truly and real) spend my time with my classmate-->6AS1. I really enjoy life with all of them... LOVE ALL OF THEM

Well I think that's all....

And I would like to tag
  1. Ee Loe
  2. Phei Yee
  3. Leong
  4. Lai Sim
  5. Samlzx
  6. Wei Shin
  7. Melissa
  8. Ai Reen

No comments:

Post a Comment