Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Don't Know

There is a trip to Genting Highland and Kuala Lumpur on 6th of December 2008 which means that the day after my birthday. The trip will end on 10th of December 2008.

I am still thinking that whether I should join the trip or not.

I wanna spend more time in Kuantan after STPM. It is too rush to go for holiday, I still haven't have mood to go for holiday trip yet. If the trip starts on 7th of December 2008, I think I will join!

I wanna go for shopping before go anywhere. By the way, Genting Highland has nothing to play lar and I maybe got more than 4 days not time to chit chat and blogging.

Oh I really don't know how to choose... I also wanna watch Madagascar. I scare after I come back from the trip, I don't have the chance to watch dy....

Can tell me what should I do?? Stay in Kuantan or join the trip with my family??

2 comments: