Monday, November 17, 2008

Hope I Was There Also

Today an Malaysian artist came to Kuantan Parade. He is Rynn Lin Yu Zhong. My brother is his big fans. When I know that he is coming to Kuantan, I was very excited and feel like want to go to see him too... But STPM is very near, I rather use that time to study.
But now I'm regret. LOL.... Why?? It is because he got to go too... Wanna see him lar...
My brother, sisiter and mother is going too ler...

My brother got the opportunity to have his autography. It is a very good chance for him. Cause Rynn seldom come to Kuantan which is a very very small town that doens't well-known. Oh, really regret. If he ask me to go to then sure I will go there too, but he never ask me to go. sad....

Well, next time I'll sure go. Cause I do not want to miss this opportunity anymore.

2 comments: