Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh! it hurts

This morning when I woke up, I 'tersentuh' my left hand. OMG! It hurts... (In my previous post I mention about how my hand got hurt)

Beside my finger, my hand also pain. I'm very sure that isn't muscle pain. But the pain is like when you hit something then got bruises. And this happen to me. My hand do not have bruises but it pain like got bruises...

Oh!! I never thought that the tie could be a weapon and make my hand pain...

I shall revenge. This time I think that I should have used a pair of scissors to cut his tie into pieces... hahaha

I have to be careful with my hand today.... T_T

3 comments:

  1. I know. It's the Samehana. Not everyone can use it. So it hurts you. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deng, he doesn't know how to use it lar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teach you Lightning Blade. It can cut lightning by the way. Haha!

    ReplyDelete