Sunday, November 16, 2008

It Is So So So Near

Guys STPM is very near,
it is just left 3 days left.
First day is PA2 and Chem2.

I'm now study very hard.
Hope no distraction that will distract me.
but just can't help it

everyday study study study only
each day at least 8 hours.
just wanna score in STPM

Haih,
Life so so difficult
Why Why Why

Just told her about that think that day, she said very obvious. Oh, isit?? I thought that I have hide it very very good and no one knows about it. Sometime very confuse and dunno wat am I thinking. Actually isit the right thing? right choice to do that....

sad too, see things like that everyday.... try to talk more please!!!

Oh, no! dun be distracted by it. NO NO NO. You must be more concentrate.

p/s: only me, myself know wat am i talking about... no 1 knows about it

3 comments: