Monday, November 3, 2008

Album Season~~

starting from last few weeks, we upper six started to write our album... Wat is tat?? oh it is a book tat write your friend's comment for urself ... something like that lar... so that can keep in touch ma...

Normally I'll finish the album in da sch... but since it was time to go home on friday... so i bring back home to write lor... (if I write in da sch, I will just write very little and didnt pay more concentrate on it... but if i bring home, I'll write nice nice de... LOLXXXXD)

So I brought Wei Hong's n Joe's back home to write that day...

Here come wei hong's

spider man is coming to rescue you... (lol)

Got mirror somemore... haha

see... I'm in da mirror... hahaha

Hehe..... lol... before write this album must look who am I at first... lol...

guest what... although very colourful but i only used 20mins to finish this leh... ver fast hor...
erm, if u wanna see the content, den go ask wei hong to let u see lar... lol

Okay the next 1 is Joe's

See da paper clip?? he purposely put it at there... lol... so this make his book different from others...

His book quite old liao actually...

before i start to write, I saw he wrote there... the more you write, you will get a mystery gift...
LOL.... so I write looongggg looooonnnnnnggggggg.... haha cuz i wanna to get gift.....
lOL how greedy am I...

Long leh... hahaha... joe present leh?? cuz i read through all liao... no 1 write longer than me.... hahaha

p/s: for those who want me to write nice nice, den let me to bring home to write lar... LOLzzzz but i not gurantee it is very nice in ur view.... haha

1 comment: