Thursday, November 6, 2008

Big Quarrel

There was a big quarrel in my class today. That involved Mr. Wong Kwok Joe & I actually.
Okay, at first I took his colour-colour pen, because he keep showing me that stupid look and make me feel like wanna bully him back.

When I was writing Kee's memory album, then suddenly I remember that I forget to write something on Joe's album ( if you wanna know what I wrote, then you go have a look at his album lar). So I asked Joe to lend me his album so that I can add something on it. Then aih... I oso very lazy to say liao...

Okay, so I skip the center.

Before we going back home today, I wanna keep my stuff all back into my school bag. Then I only realize that my calculator lost liao... OMG... how can it be?? The first thing in my mine is Goh Yi-Tsiang, cause he sat beside my seat. He gave me a guilty look. So I asked him to give back my calculator by using violence, but he doens't want to... And he gave Joe a very weird look. So I go kejar Joe lar...
He used his neck tie to tie my hand to avoid me to 'kejar' him... And this cause my hand become so so so red and pain.


After 20mins he used the tie to tie tightly on my hand, my hand still remain so red and pain...
But later when I was in Jern Foong's car (Cause he fetch me to GYM), I only realise that there is another injury on my left hand. The injury is located at my fouth finger starting from my ibu jari.

After the fight, I took Joe's pencilbox cuz I have returned back his colour-colour pen but he didn't want to give me back my calculator. But the worst thing is he go took my colour-colour pen and my memory album. He didn't just take my memory album but he took all the paper out from my album. That's make me feel very angry.

But actually I do not have to be that angry de, since he played till so much. So I show my anger to him... Haha, and yeah, I success cause he never see me so so angry before. And just now Yi-Tsiang appologise to me through MSN. haha

LOL... I think that I have scare them off... wakakaka..

2 comments:

  1. Try scare me the next time. Haha! I'll give you 72 hours of torment.

    PLEASE DONT BULLY ME!!!!

    RUN FIRST!!!

    ReplyDelete