Thursday, November 6, 2008

Class Party

If you got view my previous post, you will realize that I did mention about the class party that we going to held today. Harn Wei & I need to continue our work to succeed the class party.

Actually we did this to Mr. Ng (a teacher who teach us Physics). We promise him that we will make fruit salad for him since he not taking any chicken... (he isn't vegetarian, just cannot take chicken too often) Because of him and our whole class members, I went to Harn Wei's house at 6.00am to help her up in doing the fruit salad...
KFC is a very heavy food. That's why we need some fruit to balance up the diet.

The friut salad included red apple, green apple, honey dew, grapes, raisin, tuna and of course some mayonise. I forget to take the picture of the salad, but let me tell you, the salad is really really tasty. Yum! Yum! Delicious man...

The fruit salad is colourful too... the red apple is abit brownish, green apple is abit greenish, grape is dark purple, raisin is dark in colour and honey is orrange in colour. The most interesting is almost everyone who ate the salad will say that the fruit in orrange colour is papaya.... I really like -_-""" ~swt
really LOL... haha

Later after we finish doing the fruit salad and changed our cloth into our school uniform, we went to take our tom yam beehon... oh that tomyam beehon is really delicious. But for me it is abit spicy. But poorly, the tomyam didnt finish... so sayang...

Since I cough, not feeling well, so I decided to bring home my KFC, but they keep laughing at me.... What o... Wei Hong said that I'm doing good thing to the society, cause I help in cleaning food that cannot finish... LOL... (I'm not MPK, Mr. Tai)

I'm very happy is the salad that make from Harn Wei & I finished.... haha so happy...

At the end, we also have cake. The cake is sponsor by Pn. Lee. Pn. Lee reconmand that we should celebrate birthday with those who haven't celebrate their birthday. There are six of them: Suying, Yeon (Leong's Granpa), Lai Sim, Leong (Yeon's Granma), Joe and I. The cake is 'mochachinno'. The cake is really delicious, just abit sweet.

Friendship Forever~~

1 comment:

  1. GRANDPA is a year older than I'm. Haha! Sincerely thank you for everything, Cai Yi.

    CAI YI'S THE BEST!!!

    You're a kind and generous person which I truly admire. But then keep your head cool, you know what I meant. THANKS A LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete