Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wash Wash Wash...

Yesterday Mr. Tai Wei Hong had promise us that he will come to teacher's house at about 8.30am to wash the smelly toilet (actually I wash twice dy, but still sting and dirty after few days).

Today I reach at there at about 10am and I saw Sik Mei and Harn Wei were cleaning the area dy. So I helped them to mop the floor. Guess what? Our dearest friend, Mr. Tai Wei Hong reached there at 11am and without his breakfast. So all of us ask him and Han Leong to clean the toilet and bathroom.

Here are the prove that they really did those cleaning.

He is very serious...

The toilet is very very small... Ha, he look very difficult to clean it.

the sink become shinning after Han Leong clean it.

Wah...

Thank You, Mr. Tai Wei Hong and Mr. Ching Han Leong.
Thanks Alot

1 comment:

  1. I dont see me. Why's that? Oh, it was because I went there and left. The time interval was just 5 minutes. Haha!

    ReplyDelete