Saturday, November 29, 2008

Surprise

As you know that yesterday was Hui Yuan's birthday.

2 weeks before that I feel like want to celebrate her birthday with her, so I ask 'Granma' and 'The Runner' to go shopping to choose and buy present for her birthday. At last, we bought a recipe book (it is about cake) and a panda.

Inside the recipe book, we choose the cakes that we want to (each person choose one only), and leave a message on a paper in the book. Cause we want her to make those cake for us. Hahaha

Okay back to the day.

Yesterday I manage to ask Phui Yoke and Yi-Tsiang along. Both of them prepared cake there. At first, (I was the one who managed how we going in). I think 2 days before, I called her sister, Wei Ni to do us this favour that help us to open the door when we reach there. So at about 8.30pm we reach there. I called Wei Ni out, cause we forget to bring lighter to light up the candle on the cake. So I asked her to bring lighter out, close the outside light and open the door widely.

When we steped into her house compound, Hui Yuan looked outside and she found us. Okay, she is still surprise that time, cause she gave us an unbelivable look, then she shout out:"Why you all like that?" Haha, sure you don't understand. When she said this out, she was laughing and embarrass. Haha, I am so happy that time cause my plan works.

Then we sang birthday song together, and we forget to take picture together. That's very sad.

By the way, I still wanna wished her Happy Birthday.

5 comments:

  1. EAT GRANDPA'S CAKE, EAT GRANDPA'S SATE, DRINK GRANDPA'S FRUIT JUICE that's why I was so quiet. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCARY.......... Wonder is that how you feel about me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat r u talking..u should b used to it dy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCARY.......... Wonder is that how you feel about me.

    See, I said that, GRANDPA. Haha!

    What I told you, Cai Yi. It's happening.

    ReplyDelete