Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Am I A Bad Girl?

Someone told me something today
He said that I'm a person
who never think of others feeling
and I never think of future...
Am I that bad??

This make me think a lot a lot
and ask lots of people's opinion.
Feel sad actually when people say me like that
but this is the only way to know about your own weakness..

I just wanna be an ordinary girl
who can do whatever she loves to
Am I that bad??
seems like not much people like me
(although they said I'm too sensitive)

Argh!!!
Life is sooooo damn complicated.
But if it end just like that
I will regret when I am in the hell.

Can you give some opinion??
Am I that bad??
I don't mind you to say out my flaw
really... at least I know
Not need to think about my feeling
when you wanna say out my flaw..
i'm willing to listen..

T_T

2 comments: