Monday, November 3, 2008

♥ November ♥

OMG!!! is November dy....

oh god...
I havent prepared yet....
can you reverse the time??
I wanna go back to the pass.... I
need more time to finish up everything....
or can you stop de time for at least a week??
just a week...
so that I can have more time to study...
i'll thank you for that.
I really do...

I have been study for hours today...
damn tired.
now hungry too...

Oh God...
can I just delete it??
skip that step??
ignore it??
i mean STPM??

If not,
den You delete the moment when we need to take result..
I'm not afraid of exam...
just I hate to see the result..
I'm afraid to see result actually..

Can you help me??
Please...
I'm begging...
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
I'll do anything tat I can do to return da goodness of yours

so
please...
please delete da moment that I need to take exam...
straight away jump to after exam...
then i'll be please...
haha

STREESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mummy calling... "okay enough, back to study"..... "okay, mummy"

2 comments:

  1. SNAP OUT OF IT, CAI YI, JUST FACE IT. Like it or not, there's no turning back and regret, just do your very best and have no regret, that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. sounds like escaping from reality.. just do your best when the time comes =]

    ReplyDelete