Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In Love??

If you have go through my blog recently and there was a comment that left by Mr. Leong Sheng Yau that mention that I'm in love...
Oh no!! What does he mean??
Am I in love??
I don't know and I don't think so.
So you are wrong. Haha

And I just found out that someone told him about this after she read through my blog. When I ask him to tell me who is it? He avoid to tell me. Okay, it is a good thing though cause this means that he keep secret. She said that by using girls' six sense that by seeing my blog, she thinks that I'm in love..

Okay, I don't know how she thinks about. Is it mean love?? Oh I don't know about it because I never fall in love before... haha

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I saw my name on your blog. Haha! Why do I've a bad feeling?

    ReplyDelete