Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese New Year Eve

Chinese New Year.
The time is really passing too fast!!!
What can I say?
I mean so fast that I am in University now, this is the first Chinese New Year after I got into University.  I skip for more than a week class so that I got to back my hometown with a cheaper flight ticket and manage to back earlier than others.

Yesterday night when I was sleeping.  I had a weird dream...  I dreamt that I will receive a message when I was sleeping and I dreamt of the ringing tone of the message tone.  Then at the next minute, when I was a little be alert, my phone really rang and showed that there is a messaged received!!!! woah!!! Isn't this unbelievable???
Then after that I fall asleep agian.  I make a dram again.  This is a totally different dream.  I dreamt about Facebook game... Facebook Cafe World!!!!  I dreamt that somebody send me gift in Facebook Cafe World for me.  Although I didn't dream about what was the gift but I dream that who send me the gift!!!  Then in the morning after I wake up, I login into Facebook and checked, it's really surprise me!!! cause there is really a gift from the person I dreamt and is from Cafe World!!!!  unbelievable!!!

Yesterday rush back to Grandma's house and today we have our reunion lunch together. =)
Food are prepare by those adult (excluding me because I'm not an adult yet.... xD), mummy keep scolding me that I'm too lazy for not helping them up.  But the problem is what I need to help?? The kitchen already full of people liao, if I go in to help, definitely they will scold me for being troublesome.... really in a dilemma, which I hate the most.  Then mummy misunderstand me something and scolded me... I was so angry and sad, but I can do nothing, cause is Chinese New Year and I promise her not to create any 'war'.  That time I was really down, if someone came to talk to me, I believed that I might cry that time.  The tears are coming out, but I stand for it.  I didn't cry at the end.  I wanted to find someone to talk, but seems all are busy with their own things....  Too bad for me....
Fine...  Just take the eraser and erase it from my mind although I know that it will be very difficult...

Then we pray and prepare to have our reunion lunch after all come back home... 
While waiting for all the relatives reach, we put the food to pray in the dinning room.  We pray to the God and to our dead grandfather and 'nenek moyang'




The food look so delicious and yummy....
There is prawn, chicken, vege and of course pork.... and there are some food that I dislike...
To be frankly, I don't really like reunion dinner cause seldom have food that I like most... The adults like to prepare food that are expensive and rare to eat on ordinary days, but those expensive food I really dislike to eat....
I feel that it is really geli to eat them...  
There are really less time for me to online here cause lots of people are fighting to online and there are only on computer are available....

Okayh, I will have to stop now, cause my cousin is walking behind me and keep asking me to let him play for a while....  Since I'm a good sister, so I have to let him play lo.    l0l... 

No comments:

Post a Comment