Saturday, February 20, 2010

Last Day Alone At Home During CNY

wake up quite late this morning although I sleep quite early yesterday night.
I was mad last night I guess, or because I'm too free already.
okayh, forget about yesterday, let's talk about today...
Promised mummy that I have to clean up the house, so this morning I force myself to wake up even though I was wishing I could sleep for another 5 minutes.


Clean up myself then turn on the laptop.  This life is really like my Uni life when mummy isn't around...
Then start to bring up things from the floor (I mean small things la... takkan table also bring up meh... =.=''')
What now??
l0l, I was sitting in front of the computer after that.  wtf.  sit for quite long, then only start to sweep the floor.


As I remember when I done cleaning, it was already 1pm something...
l0l, really lazy la...
hahahax.
what I can do, the lazy worms like me so much and they don't want to leave me...
hahahax


Dinner time, I was wishing someone could spend his/her time on me so that I will not be alone in this silent house.  I posted in facebook and asked who can accompany me for my dinner.
Alvin came and left comments...
He always does leave comments, and this time he was trying to make me down down and down but I understand his meaning.... It seems like he wants to spread negativities to me but actually he is trying to make me positive...
thanks Alvin.


Yeah right, I think I should rest now although I am not that sleepy....
Tomorrow, they will back...
I don't know it will be a good thing or a bad thing for me anot, cause mummy will definitely shiver around that I didn't do perfectly in house work...
argh...
whatever...

p/s: stupid!!! my word 'whatever' is not meaning that you can do as you wish, is I already think you are useless.... don't you know that gals like to say things that opposite????!!!! stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment