Friday, February 12, 2010

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is very near, hope those who out there is already at their sweet sweet home, cause I'm already at home for few days already.  Nothing is better than staying at home with family during festivals especially such grand festival.

It has almost a week I back to Kuantan, nothing is better than this.  The feeling is supper good~~~  Although this few days I busying with house work because of Chinese New Year, but I also spent at least 2 hours a day to go for shopping.  And....  my shopping skills improved!!!
I managed to buy 2 cloths in an hour.  Gosh, this is really geng, cause last time I can walk for whole day and end up with nothing.

I think I will keep on updating my blog when I am in Grandma's house. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment