Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY + Valentine's Day 2010

I will never forget this unforgettable special festival!  If you ask me how is my CNY or how is my Valentine's Day for this year, I will definitely answer you that, I will never forget today!!!
Curious enough??
Let me share with you my experience today.  It will be memorable, romantic and sweet... Maybe...

This is what I wrote down my feeling on a piece of paper when there is no electricity, I was so bored so I decided to write them down then now I can post it to share with all my friends. =)

14.02.2010
0450
From just now morning 11am until now, the electricity still not available in the whole area of Bera (a small kampung near Termeloh).  This is freaking hot la weyh!!!  My grandma's house is already hot even if you have turn on the ceiling fan into 5 mode, and now the electricity is still not here yet.  I really wanna fuck them already!!!  I know that you will say chill chill, but today is Chinese New Year leh, isn't that we should be enjoy and have fun??? and plus today is Valentine leh.... Why I have to deserve all this?????!!!!! 
Early in the morning today at 0000hour, we prepared ourselves on welcoming 'Chai Shen Ye' which is the God of fortune.  After and before welcoming the god, we were enjoying with watching and playing with firecrackers.  I know that I'm too old to play with it, but when I was playing firecrackers I was really enjoy it... L0l.. like a big child only.... paiseh... kekex





Preparing to welcome the God of Fortune.. =)











Scenes of enjoying with fire crackers... =)
Okayh, back to the condition now!!!
I'm so hot now, argh....
hot and nothing can do... those adult are playing with mahjong! I really can't believe that they can tahan with the hot weather and continue their mahjong for few hours none stop!!!
I was so boring and I did some decoration on my fingernails...  is funny and not professional at all... hahahax

nice?? =p

**********************************

2034
The electricity still havent recover yet... is almost 10 hours already.... I got no idea what happen in our fridge, because there are lots of foods and drinks in there and plus my uncle just cooked har mee for us and he kept openning the fridge so many times...
Mummy called to TNB and ask again when we will get our electricity back, the person in charge said because the generator of the daerah explode that's why they are finding some other alternative way to regenarate the electric current for us... yeah right....
Guess what again?? I'm so romantic because I'm studying and doing my revision with candle... l0l.. and the adults are mahjonging with candles too....  l0l... this is really unbelievable scene... i bet you never see this before right???
hahahahax

Now
now is already 2336h, is going to end...
I mean this meaningful day...
But I did nothing today... nothing meaningful and nothing memorable and nothing romantic....
What I did is I experience something different... something different from other years...
Oh I forget to mention that the electric current is here... that's why I can online and update this blog...
What to say??? erm....
nothing but unforgettable.....
Night all~~~
Hope it is not too late to say Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day....  muakssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment