Monday, February 22, 2010

Is Time To Go Back *emo*

It has been 2 weeks I am in Peninsular and is time to go back now.
I really hate this feeling a lot!!!
Every time when I have to back to the lonely island, I will have very sad feeling...  *unhappy*
Tomorrow will be the first time I will go to Kuala Lumpur then go to Labuan by MAS.  The feeling is so so so..... I really hate myself to get those feeling every time I going to Labuan the lonely island...
Tomorrow's flight at 6.50am, means I have to go there at 5.30am!!! Is really early la...
*sigh*

Today I feel very satisfy with my lunch and dinner.
I feel so happy with it...  
At first mummy said lunch we will have vegetarian, but I don't feel like eating vegetarian, so I said I want to eat chicken rice.  But that time was already 1pm something and most of the chicken rice are already finished so she didn't promise me anything and I also did mention that is okayh if I eat vegetarian. 
But surprisingly she bought CHICKEN RICE back for me. =)
Thanks mummy, I feel so warm and happy. muakssss~~~~
(Feel so worthy to satisfy the purse that my aunt gave me to my mom.  The purse is branded de leh... xD)

Then at night I wanted to eat bah kut teh, so mummy bring us to go to eat since they also didn't eat bah kut teh for a month liao.  
We went to so many shops and restaurant and all the bah kut teh's restaurant didn't open at all!!! 
wtf, maybe it is not my day then. 
I think we go round and round for around 45 minutes and at the end we back to the restaurant that near by our house.  =.='''
And... 
We didn't manage to eat bah kut teh...

sigh, I don't want to go back to the lonely island la...
I just want some cares...

No comments:

Post a Comment