Monday, March 28, 2011

Emo

Long time I didn't use this word 'EMO' already, I mean in my blog.  I used to feel emo and become sad suddenly but now I seldom have that kind of symptom that often already.
Is it because I change my room mate already?
As you know we change our room every 2 semester (a year), I had to separate with my ex-room mates who we stayed in a room for a year and now staying with my new room mate who is actually also my course mate and also can consider my best buddy in this holy hell campus.
Since then I seldom become emo so easily, maybe because I feel safe to talk to her as she keeps secret!  We pillow talk, share almost everything.
Yeah, I have to admit she is a good friend, and I believe I'm a good friend to her to as she gave me lots of her first try on me!  LoL (don't you dare to think something irrelevant) *evil laugh*

Some how, I still feel emo sometimes when the feeling just come, is not I don't want to tell her or what, she knows but she will remain silent and let my anger and sad feeling just flow away itself.  (seriously she does the right way, because she knows that I will tell when I want to)
Glad she understands me sometimes...  (Seriously not all the time... humrp... 40% of understand me~ LoL)

I still don't feel good now as lots of thing happen today.

First of all, I don't feel like going for the morning class (I believe nobody does!).  Seriously tired and I wish I could have more time to sleep! And I had more assignment to do already after the class!  Argh...
Secondly, assignments' due date are all on the same date! I can't really manage which to come first.  I can only do my individual assignment first as I can only able to manage my own time since group assignment need to spend time together to discuss.
Thirdly is about the bastard so call meeting...  Our "lovely" deputy dean asked us to have meeting regarding our registration on our subjects for next semester.  She was like wasting our time having meeting with her.  I have to admit that she did give information about the registration subjects but she was dragging our time, wasting our time!
I dislike her.  Seriously!  She never give me any good impression...
She never smile to female... I am serious!  I greet every lecturer when I meet any of them, everyone will give me a smile but not her! She will give you a hippopotamus face or you can say a horse face although you greet her sincerely.  What I know from seniors were she prefer to talk to guys than girls.  I wasn't believe that at first, but every time when I greet her, she never give me a smile, so that had proven she doesn't like girls... *cross mouth*

Shh...
This is a huge secret!
Just keep the secret here kay, don't spread around...
LoL

One more thing, mostly I have to celebrate my next coming Chinese New Year as we have intensive course that we must attend or we can't graduate! *super dislike*
I never celebrate Chinese New Year without my family, guess is time for me to be grown up girl already although I dislike to be.
Sigh...
Why is it life so difficult when we are an adult?

p/s: can I cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment