Thursday, March 3, 2011

Is always the best to be Single + bla bla bla

Am I right to the above statement?
Well, some of you might think it is not true because you are in love or maybe you are having great partner.  I personally think that single life is much better, maybe is because of my own personality.
Can you all stop asking me question about this and relate me into something or what? Because I really feel annoying! Seriously annoying.  Don't say that I blushed! Even I was also because I can't scold you in public, I want to give you some respect! (stop mention about the blush thingy please... and the umbrella thingy!!! I know you read this post as well!!!)
I like my life now, I don't wish to have any chances and even if I want so, I will make my own choice but not from others...  (Sagittarius dislike others to control on what she is doing! So even dare try to control me or you will lose me in the end...) 

Just now they went to celebrate a friend's birthday, they asked me, but I rejected since I don't feel like going out also.  (actually the time I rejected the invitation was when I sleeping and I felt annoying with the phone ringing so I was pissed.  Lol! still I didn't regret for not going out together~)
My roommate did went out for the celebration but I stayed in the room together with the drama .  Seriously, the drama is awesome!  I think when I watch until the second episode my phone rang.  A senior called me, she told me that she need to talk (she sounded weird that seems like she is facing problem and need a listener) so I quickly change my attire (room attire are not allow outside the hostel like short pants and singlet) into a proper one and went down immediately! I even broke my hair band into half.. Sigh, have to get myself another one later when I go town.
Guess what the senior asked me to go down to celebrate birthday with the birthday guy.  Seriously I was pissed off, but of course I didn't show my face to them, but compare to last time I will straight away walk back without a single word. 
(I really did that once when I was in form 6, that time my friend said want to have a study group, but then they lied to me that will go somewhere else but at the end they bring me to one of their house! I pissed off and walk away with my bag and back home alone, they called but I didn't pick up until around 20+ missed call.  Seriously, they even called my mom that time! Friends are afraid of me and respect my decision since then~)
They already had their celebration themselves why must I been added in since I said I don't want to? 
Whatever...
Still, thanks for the cake.  It doesn't really tasty because it was too creamy and remind me the cake that I first made for mama... Disgusting when I ate too much, luckily my roommate helped me on that! ^0^


p/s: seriously long time didn't call mama already...  I miss her, wondering she misses me or not...
p/s: tomorrow going town with my roommate only (only both of us again)
p/s: don't make me pissed or you will regret on what you did, because you don't actually know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment