Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yesterday jogging...

I ate a lot yesterday and I felt guilty and since Leng asked me out for jogging, so I decided to go at the end.  I had a nap and asked Syn Wei to go along, but still at the end I go with Leng ny.  When I was going out for jogging de time, Syn Wei just fell asleep nia, so I didn't wake her up along as when I woke up, she just went to bed de leh...

I was a little pissed off, cause every time when I tell her something and advise her something, she will never listen (actually I also seldom listen to her advice as her advices not convincing me). So I left her alone sleeping in the room while I go out for jogging~
Guess what?
After an hour + I came back from jogging, she was still sleeping... lol
Make me feel lagi right for not asking her to jogging for the second time...
(don't tell me that you are fat ady...)

Lol...
Heard something when we were on the way back to hostel.
Something funny...
Something secrety...
Even something that I don't know...

But I do feel fresh after the jogging~
Too bad I can't go for jogging today... lol

p/s: can you sweep the floor at least once without my reminder?
p/s: I will learn not to care about whether people will ask me to join them for something or not.
p/s: I will *bear* in mind of how people treat me...
p/s: I really like Skin Food nail polish!!! LEng, I'm addicted ady!!!
p/s: I'm so jealous and envy of the 120 pallet of eye shadows leh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry lo, not that I didn't listen...

    Yesterday I forgot you asked me to go jogging dy (I also forgot what I was up to) so...

    =S

    ReplyDelete