Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Seriously I have to Change..

Recently I spend more time with 2 guys who they are really fit in their body shape and they really control their diet very well! Their determination is so strong and if you really know them, I bet you will feel that they are really good in controlling their diet than girls! (maybe only me, girl who can't control my own diet)

Every time when they are eating in front of me, I will feel super guilty as they really eat oil-less food!!!  Argh... They don't take fast food, no maggie, seldom rice...  They take tuna (tuna chunk only, is without mayo because mayo is fattening), chicken (breast meat only, no other part as they are fattening and high cholesterol), eggs (seriously lots of eggs a day... last time I saw them ate 6 eggs a day without yolk), and others.
They are guys, that's why take more protein to build their muscle.
Besides their diet on foods, they also exercise everyday.  Everyday!!!  Morning they will go for jogging, evening will jog too but after jog they will go for rugby!  Sometimes after rugby they will go for gym!!!
Oh damn!!!
They are really give lots of commitment in their diet and they told me that they will continue with this diet until mid of May!!!

Sigh...

I'm a girl leh, but how come I can't be as them?  Sacrifice my delicious food just for getting a healthier body shape and life style?
Oh... Seriously guilty...

This morning I put on my make up to class as I thought after class might interview for the Business Management's assignment. (at the end we didn't get to interview as he wasn't around)
When I was in the class, one of my course-mate was staring at me, so I asked her what was it, she told me that I looked like bear!


@@
I'm I look like a bear???

I feel that I fat ady, take pictures also not nice ady...
Sigh...

Can't make myself become fatter la!!!
No No No!!!

p/s: I wish I have sexy body shape~ lol

10 comments:

  1. lets go jogging everyday on the 4 months sem break.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! but I want morning jog~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, morning jog.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, are u going work during the holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yala of course, need to earn money for my industrial training.... u dun wanna work??

    ReplyDelete
  6. want a... but if work then it will be more difficult to jog in the morning de... cause i might have to jog at 6am or earlier wor..
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha....then mah wake up early lo.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. u mah call me lo....hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete