Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm Shy De Lo...

One meal a day again today, I know mummy is going to kill me when she reads this, but I wasn't hungry.  I ate a lot of Indian food last night until I have to stand for more than an hour to help digesting.  I don't even feel any hunger today until 5.30pm just now! (I know you wouldn't believe this... )

From just now till now, the picture already been like by more than 70 people.  I don't know whether I should be proud or what, cause now I don't feel proud or happy at all. Everybody seems to tease me more...  Ya, I know that I'm totally different from the picture, you guys should know that pictures tell lies sometimes.  Sigh...  Whatever, nothing I can comment with that.  You guys think that I am using photoshop, but I didn't.  I just changed the skin tone into brighter color.  You saw the face become smaller is because of the angle of taking picture.  Don't ask me what camera I'm using, I'm using a very ordinary camera not those professional.

Went out for dinner just now, seriously long time didn't really rent car and go out for a dinner le.  I mean real dinner among my friends.  This semester just like the previous one, didn't get much playing time because nobody want to go out, those who love going out already found a gang that can give more convenience. Hahaha~  But somehow I think it is a good thing, cause I can spend more time in the room with the laptops, dramas and books!
Talking about books, I got lots of assignment this semester and all haven't even start a word!  Seriously tough this semester, no idea whether I can score...

I am stuck here now... I got things to post de actually but something happened just now cause me forget what to continue! @@

Aiks... I think I just end here la... If I remember anything I ny update into another post la...
LoL~
Don't want let you to wait too long for my post~

p/s: don't read my blog if you hate to... if you want to read, then don't complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment