Sunday, March 13, 2011

I ain't Negative

Went for library as what we planned yesterday, just suddenly we had breakfast together in the cfc since I didn't eat anything since I got up.
Surprisingly today's breakfast the auntie charged me RM1 only, usually she will charge me RM2 with a plate of fried noodles and one scoop of fried potatoes.  She said I took too little wor, so she charged me RM1 lo~

While we were eating, you suddenly asked me what I did yesterday after we spent that few hours in library, and then the topic suddenly link to a very serious words come out from your mouth: to be honest, you are too negative.

I ain't negative, just I usually think lots of thing and make the best choice I can to avoid bad things happen.  You think that I'm negative maybe because you feel that I always describe myself as worst as possible.
Maybe you are right about that I'm negative, but for me I am just trying to make others clear about me.
I am a slow learner and nobody realize it until they really involve in teaching me.  I'm bad in understanding situation and guess what, nobody knows about this too.
Everybody thinks that I'm good in this and that, but actually I have to put more effort, put more time than other people did to make my things done.
I remember when I was working as part time in a company, the supervisor took more time on teaching me their system than others to make sure me master their system.  Sometimes is not I want to take more time, but I seriously not really good to understand things like you guys do, can really understand reading in one read, but I have to read for 2 or three times.

I always tell friends around me about my bad stuff is because I don't want them to think that I'm good but actually I'm not and they might feel disappointed or think that I didn't do my very best if I didn't make the target that everybody wants to.

Sometimes is for everyone own sake to say that I'm seriously not good.

Still, I don't think I'm negative.
Hmm, maybe a little...

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment